PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 26-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of a Penn State student who was shot after an argument outside a Philadelphia bar.
Police say Julius Scott is not charged with the actual shooting death of 23-year-old Dominique Oglesby but with weapons offenses, including possessing a weapon as a former convict.
Oglesby, who was set to graduate this spring, was shot in the back after a dispute with a woman inside the Galaxy West Bar & Grill on March 18.
Her father and grandfather, who went to the location after learning of the dispute, were shot in a leg and arm when the dispute continued outside.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How FedEx cut its tax bill to $0
- Police: Home in California backyard shooting was targeted VIEW
- Immigration jails in Trump era are packed, but deportations are fewer than in Obama's
- Trump’s weekend hospital visit draws a skeptical reaction
- Time and again, envoy’s Ukraine tale differs from others
Police didn’t reveal Scott’s role in the killing or say what led investigators to him.
No attorney information is listed for Scott.