PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 26-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of a Penn State student who was shot after an argument outside a Philadelphia bar.
Police say Julius Scott is not charged with the actual shooting death of 23-year-old Dominique Oglesby but with weapons offenses, including possessing a weapon as a former convict.
Oglesby, who was set to graduate this spring, was shot in the back after a dispute with a woman inside the Galaxy West Bar & Grill on March 18.
Her father and grandfather, who went to the location after learning of the dispute, were shot in a leg and arm when the dispute continued outside.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- America is at a low ebb, shaken by multiple blows, and Trump adds to the distress
- Trump, Bowser spar over police response as White House protests continue
- Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged
- Researchers warn COVID-19 could cause debilitating long-term illness in some patients
- Unrest, peaceful protests across US for another night VIEW
Police didn’t reveal Scott’s role in the killing or say what led investigators to him.
No attorney information is listed for Scott.