Police say a woman was found fatally shot inside a car that crashed into a building in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police say a woman was found fatally shot inside a car that crashed into a building in Los Angeles.
Officer Norma Eisenman says police and firefighters responding to the crash early Monday found the woman with a gunshot wound. She was pronounced dead at the scene in the San Pedro area.
Eisenman says the victim, who was not immediately identified, was the car’s only occupant.
Detectives have not released suspect information.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events