HAPPY VALLEY, Ore. (AP) — Two of three suspects were arrested after people in a stolen car followed a UPS driver in Happy Valley and stole packages after they were dropped off.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports that a Clackamas County sheriff’s deputy discovered the stolen vehicle and attempted a traffic stop.
The driver fled, but the chase ended when he crashed into a pole.
The driver, Dylan Young, was arrested along with one of two passengers who tried to run after the crash. The second passenger was not caught.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A Mount Vernon choir went ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens have coronavirus and 2 are dead.
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard VIEW
- Still have to drive? How to disinfect your car to cut coronavirus risk
- Coronavirus is mutating and now has 8 strains, doctors say
- Iran or its proxies planning 'sneak attack,' Trump says, warning of 'heavy price'
The vehicle used in the package thefts was reportedly stolen from Clackamas Town Center Friday.
The car was returned to its owner, as were the packages that were inside the vehicle.
Information from: The Oregonian/OregonLive, http://www.oregonlive.com