Fire officials say at least 10 units have been destroyed by a fire at an apartment complex near Philadelphia
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Fire officials say at least 10 units have been destroyed by a fire at an apartment complex near Philadelphia.
WPVI reports that the blaze started before 2:30 p.m. Saturday at the Montgomery Mills Apartments in Norristown.
The station said there were multiple reports of thick, black smoke rising from the location that could be seen for miles.
No injuries were immediately reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Florida man filming sunrise killed when sand dune collapses