Police have determined that a man fatally shot his wife and 7-year-old daughter then turned the gun on himself in their west suburban Chicago home
DARIEN, Ill. (AP) — Police have determined that a man fatally shot his wife and 7-year-old daughter then turned the gun on himself in their west suburban Chicago home.
In a statement released Monday, the Darien Police Department announced its investigation concluded that 42-year-old Olasunkanmi Esho killed 33-year-old Bourk Esho and their daughter, Olivia Esho. He then killed himself.
Officers responding to a call of shots fired found the bodies June 10 in their apartment in Darien.
Police Cmdr. Gerald Piccoli said the investigation is ongoing. He has not responded to requests for more information.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- IRS launches a new way to estimate next year's tax refund
- A $100,000 bribe got teen a UCLA soccer scholarship without even playing
- Jeffrey Epstein signed will worth $577M only 2 days before suicide, with El Chapo lawyer as witness
- Alaska man discovers message in bottle from Russian Navy
- The completely reasonable reason people are flying with mini horses