LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kristen Wiig doesn’t look much like a villain in a photo released for “Wonder Woman 1984.”
Director Patty Jenkins on Wednesday tweeted the first look at Wiig as Wonder Woman’s foe, Cheetah. Wiig is dressed as Barbara Minerva, the mortal who morphs into a powerful nemesis. Wiig’s character is shown standing in what appears to be a natural history museum, looking at taxidermy.
Gal Gadot returns as Wonder Woman, and Chris Pine reprises his Steve Trevor role.
“Wonder Woman 1984” is the fourth movie featuring Gadot as the title character.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
It is due in theaters in November 2019.