A New York man admits he was driving drunk at the time of a crash that killed his 6-month-old daughter
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man admits he was driving drunk at the time of a crash that killed his 6-month-old daughter.
Isaac McCrea pleaded guilty Wednesday to vehicular manslaughter and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Monroe County prosecutors say the 34-year-old father was driving in the town of Webster about 11 p.m. on Halloween when he drove off the road and struck a tree. Karena McCrea was killed and two other children, ages two and five, were injured.
Isaac McCrea is scheduled to be sentenced Aug. 30.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Wild horses adopted under a federal program are going to slaughter
- A famed folk singer won a presidential pardon after molesting a child. Did he prey on others?
- ‘So I raped you.’ Facebook message renews fight for justice
- They’re vaccinated and keeping their masks on, maybe forever
- The Gateses’ public split spotlights a secretive fortune, with a hush-hush Kirkland entity at the center
The plea agreement calls for between two and six years in prison on the vehicular manslaughter charge and up to four years for driving while intoxicated.