Motorists on a Southern California freeway formed a blockade to protect a runaway horse
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Motorists on a Southern California freeway formed a blockade to protect a runaway horse.
The Los Angeles Daily News reports California Highway Patrol officers say the horse was spotted at 3:08 p.m. Sunday on the westbound 210 Freeway in the northeast corner of the San Fernando Valley.
California Highway Patrol Officer Elizabeth Kravig says the horse somehow made its way off the freeway and was last seen galloping down a side street.
Los Angeles police had no report of the runaway horse and Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control Services could not immediately be reached for comment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Eastern U.S. socked by winter storm