Police say a motorcyclist involved in a road rage confrontation in Ohio threw a piece of concrete into a car and broke a woman's jaw
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Police say a motorcyclist involved in a road rage confrontation in Ohio threw a piece of concrete into a car and broke a woman’s jaw.
The 29-year-old woman and her 25-year-old boyfriend told police they were driving in Akron around 7 p.m. Monday when they honked their horn at a motorcyclist stopped at a green light.
The man got off his motorcycle and started arguing with the woman, which escalated to him pushing her before the boyfriend separated the two.
The motorcyclist drove away, but the couple encountered him again as they drove over a bridge.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Police say the motorcyclist threw a piece of concrete through the passenger side window, striking the woman in the face.
The woman has been hospitalized for treatment. A search for the motorcyclist is ongoing.