Police say a 22-year-old woman was killed when she was apparently hit by a vehicle in western Montana
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Police say a 22-year-old woman was killed when she was apparently hit by a vehicle in western Montana.
Police Sgt. Jerry Odlin says officers called to Missoula’s Westside neighborhood early Sunday morning found the woman dead. Her name has not been released.
The Montana Highway Patrol is investigating, and Odlin tells The Missoulian a search warrant related to the case has been served.
No other information was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump documents
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- Carhartt said vaccination remains mandatory for employees. A conservative backlash ensued
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
Information from: Missoulian, http://www.missoulian.com