A man and woman have been found shot to death in a car in North Carolina
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — A man and woman have been found shot to death in a car in North Carolina.
Greensboro police say there were called to an apartment parking lot around 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
News outlets reported that the victims were 21-year-old Caitlin Christina Heath and 21-year-old Eric Eugene Johnson Jr., both of Greensboro.
Officers say the deaths are being investigated as homicides. Officers have not released other details of the investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
No arrests have been made.