A man was killed and a second man wounded in a shooting in Anchorage
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A man was killed and a second man wounded in a shooting in Anchorage.
Police at 4 p.m. Monday were called to Austin Street off Dowling Road near the Old Seward Highway in response to a shooting.
The found one man dead and one man in need of medical care. He was taken to a hospital. Police said they didn’t know the severity of his injury.
Police said no suspects were at large and that they had contacted everyone involved.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash