The family of a man killed on a high school campus has asked the public to help police find the killer
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The family of a man fatally shot in Portland has asked the public to help homicide detectives solve the crime.
Barak Rosen was found dead Sunday on the track at Grant High School’s temporary campus in southeast Portland. Police said no suspects have been identified.
His parents and sister told reporters at a news conference Tuesday that the killing was senseless, and implored anyone with information to contact police.
The 30-year-old Rosen was raised in California and moved to Portland in December. He lived in an apartment near the track.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
His family said he enjoyed hiking, mountain bike riding and other outdoor activities.