A young woman endured an exhaust-ing ordeal when she got her head stuck in a truck's oversized tailpipe at a Minnesota music festival
WINSTED, Minn. (AP) — A young woman endured an exhaust-ing ordeal when she got her head stuck in a truck’s oversized tailpipe at a Minnesota music festival.
Firefighters used a power saw to free the woman from her predicament at last weekend’s Winstock Music Festival in Winsted, about 40 miles west of Minneapolis. Video of the rescue was posted on Facebook.
KARE-TV reports that it’s unknown how she ended up with her head in the tailpipe, but alcohol may have been a factor: The McLeod County Sheriff’s Office says she was cited for underage drinking and escorted out.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Border official resigns amid uproar over migrant children VIEW
- First lady's spokeswoman to be White House press secretary
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- 30 tents abandoned by climbers add to trash pile on Everest VIEW
- Iran says 'idiotic' new US sanctions shut doors of diplomacy VIEW
This item has been corrected to show the dateline is Winsted, Minn., not Winstead, Minn.
Information from: KARE-TV, http://www.kare11.com