LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner has been arrested after police say he broke into the Southern California house of an ex-girlfriend who has a restraining order against him.
Police say Browner broke into the house, threatened to kill the woman and stole a Rolex watch valued at about $20,000.
The 33-year-old was arrested Sunday in La Verne, which is about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
Browner is from nearby Pomona and played football for Oregon State before signing with the Seattle Seahawks in 2011. He later played for the New England Patriots when they won the Super Bowl.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
Browner was previously arrested for domestic violence.
It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.