LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner has been arrested after police say he broke into the Southern California house of an ex-girlfriend who has a restraining order against him.
Police say Browner broke into the house, threatened to kill the woman and stole a Rolex watch valued at about $20,000.
The 33-year-old was arrested Sunday in La Verne, which is about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
Browner is from nearby Pomona and played football for Oregon State before signing with the Seattle Seahawks in 2011. He later played for the New England Patriots when they won the Super Bowl.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Microsoft says it has found another Russian operation targeting prominent think tanks
Browner was previously arrested for domestic violence.
It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.