LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner has been arrested after police say he broke into the Southern California house of an ex-girlfriend who has a restraining order against him.
Police say Browner broke into the house, threatened to kill the woman and stole a Rolex watch valued at about $20,000.
The 33-year-old was arrested Sunday in La Verne, which is about 30 miles east of Los Angeles.
Browner is from nearby Pomona and played football for Oregon State before signing with the Seattle Seahawks in 2011. He later played for the New England Patriots when they won the Super Bowl.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Postal Service warns 46 states their voters could be disenfranchised by delayed mail-in ballots
- ‘A smoking gun’: Infectious coronavirus retrieved from hospital air
- Most Americans won't be able to get a coronavirus vaccine until well into 2021
- Trump gives credence to false, racist Harris conspiracy WATCH
- British vacationers in France told to immediately return home or face 14-day quarantine
Browner was previously arrested for domestic violence.
It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.