State Police say the death of a 73-year-old southeastern Indiana man is being investigated as a homicide
LAWRENCEBURG, Ind. (AP) — State Police say a 73-year-old southeastern Indiana man’s death is being investigated as a homicide.
Thomas Biedenharn was found dead Monday in his Lawrenceburg, Indiana, home near the Ohio state line. State Police say an autopsy concluded his death was a homicide, while evidence at the scene suggested that foul play was involved.
Biedenharn’s cause of death hasn’t been released and no arrests have been made.
WCPO-TV reports that Biedenharn was a former basketball star at Elder High School, an all-male, college-preparatory high school in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
He was a 6-foot, 7-inch junior center on the 1960-61 Elder team that was ranked No. 1 in Ohio and went undefeated during the regular season, but lost to Withrow in the district tournament.