LOS ANGELES (AP) — Cardi B is celebrating the birth of her first child.
The 25-year-old rapper welcomed Kulture Kiari Cephus during a post on Instagram Wednesday, which her representative confirmed. The girl was born Tuesday.
The announcement comes two weeks after Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar, confirmed she and rapper Offset, of the hip-hop group Migos, had secretly married in September 2017.
This is the fourth child for 26-year-old Offset, whose real name is Kiari Cephus.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Americans, Canadians are warned not to eat romaine lettuce VIEW
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie