Abortion opponents are planning to gather in Boston for their annual "March for Life" on Father's Day, and supporters say they want to honor the contributions of fathers
BOSTON (AP) — Abortion foes are planning to gather in Boston for their annual “March for Life.”
The march falls on Father’s Day, and supporters say they want to honor the contributions of fathers.
The event begins with a rally Sunday afternoon at the Parkman Bandstand on Boston Common, including musicians and speakers.
Those gathered for the event then plan to march around the perimeter of the Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- ‘It’s ugly out there’: Rail thefts leave LA tracks littered with pilfered packages
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
Organizers say the march is an opportunity for supporters of all ages to give public witness to their belief in the value and sanctity of all human life.
Supporters say they also have lots to celebrate, including a steady decline in the annual number of abortions in Massachusetts and a president who supports their efforts.