Three men and a dog were rescued from a boat that was sinking in the waters off of Long Island
PATCHOGUE, N.Y. (AP) — Three men and a dog were rescued from a boat that was sinking in the waters off of Long Island.
Suffolk County police say the Marine Bureau was notified around 8 p.m. Saturday that a boat was in distress in Patchogue Bay.
When they arrived, they saw the boat, a 1979 Mako, was almost under water.
The three men, all wearing life jackets, were brought on board the police vessel, along with a labradoodle.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Author Salman Rushdie stabbed on lecture stage in New York
- A child abductee's journey back
- FBI seized top secret documents in Trump estate search
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events