A Worcester man has died in an early morning motorcycle crash in the city
WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — A Worcester man has died in an early morning motorcycle crash in the city.
Police say 23-year-old Matthew Kachadoorian was riding on Franklin Street just after 4 a.m. Sunday when he apparently lost control of his motorcycle, struck a curb, went onto the sidewalk, then struck a small tree and a light pole. He was pronounced dead at the scene and it is thought that he died on impact.
The crash was called in by a passerby who did not witness it.
No other vehicles were involved.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema
The death remains under investigation.