Young Buddhist novices attend a dance festival as part of Tibetan New Year celebrations in Kathmandu, Nepal.
In other images from the Asia-Pacific region this week, South Korean high school seniors clad in traditional attire bow during a joint graduation and coming-of-age ceremony in Seoul.
Thousands of students and faculty from the Catholic-run St. Scholastica’s College in Manila, Philippines, flash No. 1 sign at the end of a mass dance performance as part of a campaign to combat violence against women and children on Valentine’s Day.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Miami Beach struggles with spring break violence, big crowds VIEW
- How immune are we? Why knowing this is essential for post-pandemic life
This gallery was curated by Associated Press photo editor Masayo Yoshida in Tokyo.
Visit the AP Images blog: http://apimagesblog.com
Visit AP Images online: http://www.apimages.com