BETHANY BEACH, Del. (AP) — Another coastal Delaware town is considering a beach ban on tents and canopies.
The Daily Times reports Bethany Beach is mulling a ban in light of the one Rehoboth Beach passed in March.
Proposed limits were outlined at a workshop meeting earlier this month, but the council didn’t make a final decision.
It is working on a survey that will be distributed to town residents and property owners to get their perspectives.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.