SMITHFIELD, R.I. (AP) — Federal officials have announced another $5,000 reward for information about a fire that damaged a Rhode Island church in December.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives announced the reward Wednesday and released an image of a blue SUV believed to be connected to the fire at the New Life Worship Center in Smithfield.
The new reward is in addition to the $5,000 already being offered by the state Arson Watch Reward Program for information that leads to an arrest and conviction.
Authorities say the fire caused more than $350,000 in damage.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- It’s massive. It’s Trumpian. And now it’s mysteriously missing
- Space station discarded some trash. It rained fire in California's sky WATCH
- Former TV star, now a chicken 'rescuer,' found not guilty of Foster Farms theft
- Tourism agency apologizes after sexualizing Canadian city's name WATCH