BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man has been indicted on heroin distribution and gun charges.
A U.S. Attorney’s Office release says 60-year-old Michael Dillen Moore’s indictment stems from possessing heroin in Marshall County in 2016 with the intent to distribute.
Moore is also charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and using that firearm in furtherance of the drug trafficking offense. He was convicted in 1983 for third-degree burglary and second-degree forgery.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert J. Becher Sr. is prosecuting the case. It’s unclear if Moore has an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH