BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man has been indicted on heroin distribution and gun charges.
A U.S. Attorney’s Office release says 60-year-old Michael Dillen Moore’s indictment stems from possessing heroin in Marshall County in 2016 with the intent to distribute.
Moore is also charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and using that firearm in furtherance of the drug trafficking offense. He was convicted in 1983 for third-degree burglary and second-degree forgery.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert J. Becher Sr. is prosecuting the case. It’s unclear if Moore has an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers