CLEVELAND (AP) — A Cleveland airport has closed while officials investigate what caused an airplane to slide off the runway.
WKYC-TV reports the plane left the runway at Burke Lakefront Airport around 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officials say four passengers were on board. No injuries were reported.
An investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
Information from: WKYC-TV, http://www.wkyc.com