CLEVELAND (AP) — A Cleveland airport has closed while officials investigate what caused an airplane to slide off the runway.
WKYC-TV reports the plane left the runway at Burke Lakefront Airport around 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officials say four passengers were on board. No injuries were reported.
An investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
Information from: WKYC-TV, http://www.wkyc.com