WILLIAMSTOWN, N.J. (AP) — When a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan woke up groggy from recent dental surgery, she had one big fear: “Did I miss the Super Bowl?!?”
Haley Parks’ father posted a video on Facebook this week showing her coming out of anesthesia after having her wisdom teeth removed.
When her mom let her know the game was Sunday, Parks asked if she could go. She says the team is “like my sisters,” that they better win because she wants to go to a parade, and that she’s sad for injured Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz.
But she has faith in “St. Nick,” Eagles’ quarterback Nick Foles.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
The video had been viewed more than a million times as of Thursday, something Parks says has been “crazy to see.”
The Eagles face the New England Patriots Sunday.