LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former “Fox & Friends Weekend” host Abby Huntsman is joining “The View.”
In a statement Tuesday, Huntsman said she was excited to return to her professional roots at ABC, where she began her journalism career.
She’ll be working as a co-host with “The View” moderator Whoopi Goldberg and co-hosts including Meghan McCain, daughter of the late Sen. John McCain.
Huntsman shares family political credentials with Meghan McCain: Huntsman’s father, Jon, is U.S. ambassador to Russia.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- WSU police chief, 2 others retire after internal investigation
- MIT researchers create test to predict COVID immunity; Harvard scientists develop test for both virus and antibodies
- Naturalist who was authority on eastern timber rattlesnakes dies of snakebite at 80
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
“The View” launches its 22nd season next Tuesday, Sept. 4. Guests announced for the season include former Secretary of State John Kerry, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, actress Taraji P. Henson and porn actress Stormy Daniels.