MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A woman was in for a huge surprise when Miami Beach police pulled her over.
She and her boyfriend got out of the car. An officer asked the boyfriend if he had anything to say.
And that’s when the man, identified as Kenneth, got down on one knee, held out a ring and said, “I just want you to marry me.”
A video tweeted by Miami Beach Police shows her covering her face, saying “Oh my God … crazy.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Stan Lee, creator of a galaxy of Marvel superheroes, dies VIEW
She tells the officer she doesn’t know what to say. She looks back at her boyfriend, waiting on bended knee, and looks closer at the ring.
Finally, she says “Yes,” and police say “Congratulations, guys!”
Spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez said Kenneth had come into the station asking for help with his proposal.