BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — The action doesn’t stop during commercial breaks at the Golden Globes.
More than 125 stars from TV and film, along with studio heads and network chiefs, shared tables in close quarters inside the Beverly Hilton’s International Ballroom during Sunday’s broadcast. And every time the show would break away, new Hollywood constellations would form.
Here’s a look at some of the celebrity moments you didn’t see on TV:
— Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith giving parenting advice to Dwayne Johnson and girlfriend Lauren Hashian, who recently had a baby girl.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A heart-stopping moment: How a mild case of COVID changed this man's life
- Ted Cruz called an Australian vaccine mandate 'tyranny.' Then came the stinging response
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Rachel Levine, openly transgender health official, to be sworn in as four-star admiral
— “Orange is the New Black” creator Jenji Kohan posing for a photo while flipping the bird.
— Alejandro Inarritu and Quentin Tarantino having an animated conversation about filmmaking.
— Kevin Hart joking with Andy Samberg and Olivia Wilde. Hart later left holding his wife’s purse in one hand and her hand in the other.
— Brian Grazer inviting Ryan Murphy to sit at his table.
— Jon Hamm shaking hands with Damian Lewis after his win for the PBS series “Wolf Hall.”
— Katy Perry bonding with Kate Winslet and her husband.
— Julia Louis-Dreyfus congratulating Mark Ruffalo with a kiss on the cheek. “I love ‘Spotlight’,” she told him. “You killed it.”
— Golden Globe winner Lady Gaga and Jane Fonda having a mutual-admiration moment on their way to the after-parties. “I can’t believe this is happening!” Gaga said.
— Michael Fassbender draping his tuxedo jacket over girlfriend Alicia Vikander’s shoulders at the end of the night.