LOGAN, Utah (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who was struck and killed by a pickup truck while riding a bicycle in Logan.
The Herald Journal in Logan reports that police identified the victim in Friday’s accident as 83-year-old Elrod Taylor Woodbury of North Logan.
Logan Police Capt. Curtis Hooley says Woodbury was trying to cross Main Street around 11:15 a.m. when he was hit.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX
Police did not release further details.
Information from: The Herald Journal, http://www.hjnews.com