ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Police say that eight people were stabbed in a street fight early Sunday morning that appeared to be gang-related, the Los Angeles Times reports (http://lat.ms/1VlUyms).
Sgt. Daron Wyatt of the Anaheim Police Department tells that Times that the fight broke out at 1:20 a.m.
The victims were taken to a local hospital. Wyatt says two arrived in critical condition. He adds that as of Sunday evening, all eight victims were listed in stable condition.
Wyatt says two of the victims were young women between the ages of 16 and 17, and one was a 45-year-old man. The others were in their late teens or early 20s.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transition begin
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options
- Man leaves $3K tip for a beer as restaurant closes for virus
- Pandemic crowds bring ‘Rivergeddon’ to Montana’s famed fishing streams VIEW
- Inside Bill Gates' high-stakes quest to vaccinate the world against COVID-19
Wyatt says six suspects, including three men and three women, were arrested in connection with the incident. The suspects ranged in age from 17 to 24.
Information from: Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com/