SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A tour bus crash in San Francisco has slightly injured eight people.
The San Francisco Chronicle (http://sfg.ly/1Sh8CxR) says the double-decker bus and an SUV collided shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday on the Embarcadero near the Ferry Building.
Eight people received minor injuries. Seven were taken to hospitals and one declined treatment.
The crash comes about a month after a sightseeing bus went out of control and hit a cyclist, parked cars and a store that was under construction in Union Square. Twenty people were injured in that Nov. 13 crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- CVS welcomes desperate vaccine hunters looking for second dose
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Plan would return beachfront taken from Black family in '20s
- Woman gets pregnant while already pregnant, gives birth to twins conceived 3 weeks apart
Officials say the bus apparently had a mechanical failure.