SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A tour bus crash in San Francisco has slightly injured eight people.
The San Francisco Chronicle (http://sfg.ly/1Sh8CxR) says the double-decker bus and an SUV collided shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday on the Embarcadero near the Ferry Building.
Eight people received minor injuries. Seven were taken to hospitals and one declined treatment.
The crash comes about a month after a sightseeing bus went out of control and hit a cyclist, parked cars and a store that was under construction in Union Square. Twenty people were injured in that Nov. 13 crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cambridge Analytica database identified Black U.S. voters as ripe for 'deterrence,' British broadcaster says
- Chaotic first debate: Taunts overpower Trump, Biden visions WATCH
- Tax records reveal how ‘Apprentice’ fame gave Trump a $427 million lifeline
- 4 take-aways from the first 2020 presidential debate VIEW
- AP FACT CHECK: False claims flood Trump-Biden debate VIEW
Officials say the bus apparently had a mechanical failure.