SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A tour bus crash in San Francisco has slightly injured eight people.
The San Francisco Chronicle (http://sfg.ly/1Sh8CxR) says the double-decker bus and an SUV collided shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday on the Embarcadero near the Ferry Building.
Eight people received minor injuries. Seven were taken to hospitals and one declined treatment.
The crash comes about a month after a sightseeing bus went out of control and hit a cyclist, parked cars and a store that was under construction in Union Square. Twenty people were injured in that Nov. 13 crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Why so many people have the worst summer cold ever
- Trans model makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover history: 'If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else'
- A giant red hamster wheel washed up on a Florida beach. And a man was inside
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Officials say the bus apparently had a mechanical failure.