MILWAUKEE (AP) — Police say a 7-year-old boy is among four people shot overnight in Milwaukee.
Authorities say the boy’s gunshot wounds are not believed to be life-threatening. Police don’t believe the child was the intended target of the shooting Monday about 9:30 p.m.
Officials say a 24-year-old man and 23-year-old woman were wounded in a separate shooting about 10 p.m. Both were treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Police are looking for suspects.
A third shooting involves an 18-year-old victim who police say hasn’t been forthright about circumstances surrounding the shooting about 10 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Air New Zealand announces plan to weigh passengers before boarding
- Why orcas keep sinking boats
- Netflix restricts password sharing, leaving some angry and confused
- Tara Reade, who accused Biden of assault, says she has moved to Russia
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events