BALTIMORE (AP) — A 5-year-old Baltimore girl has died in a hospital from injuries she sustained in a deadly house fire earlier this week.
The Baltimore City Fire Department says the child was pronounced dead Thursday at a hospital. She was critically wounded when a fire broke out a day before at a two-story row house in north Baltimore.
Two others were killed in the blaze. A woman and a 4-year-old girl were pronounced dead on Wednesday.
The identities of the three victims and their relationship to each other have not yet been specified by officials.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A Mount Vernon choir went ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens have coronavirus and 2 are dead.
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard VIEW
- Still have to drive? How to disinfect your car to cut coronavirus risk
- Coronavirus is mutating and now has 8 strains, doctors say
- Trump just comes out and says it: The GOP is hurt when it's easier to vote
The cause of the deadly fire is under investigation. Fire officials say there was at least one smoke alarm in the house.