CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire health officials say there have been five flu-related deaths among adults in the state this season.
It’s been an aggressive flu season nationally, with 27 deaths in California.
WMUR-TV reports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says in New Hampshire, the flu’s spread is considered “regional,” while it’s considered widespread in 46 other states.
CDC officials said people can help limit the spread of the flu by washing hands often and disinfecting spots that are touched frequently.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers