CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire health officials say there have been five flu-related deaths among adults in the state this season.
It’s been an aggressive flu season nationally, with 27 deaths in California.
WMUR-TV reports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says in New Hampshire, the flu’s spread is considered “regional,” while it’s considered widespread in 46 other states.
CDC officials said people can help limit the spread of the flu by washing hands often and disinfecting spots that are touched frequently.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports