DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Police say five people have now been arrested in the shooting death of a restaurant operator in North Carolina.
Durham police said in a news release Thursday that the arrests had been made in the April 15 shooting death of Hong Zheng, who operated a Chinese restaurant.
Police had arrested 28-year-0old Owen Wiley Jr. on April 27 and charged him with murder.
Twenty-one-year-old Hykeem Deshun Cox was arrested Friday and three 18-year-old Durham men were arrested earlier this week. They are Darryl Bradford, Semaj Maleek Bradley and Charles Winfor Daniels.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sitting all day increases dementia risk — even if you exercise
- How to watch tonight's second Republican presidential debate
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Troops stormed a prison. They found inmates had built a luxury resort.
- Florida school district orders removal of all books with gay characters before slightly backing off
All of them are charged with first-degree murder, attempted murder, attempted armed robbery, attempted burglary and firing a gun into an occupied dwelling or vehicle.
It was not known if the men have lawyers yet.