GASTON, Ind. (AP) — Eastern Indiana police say a fourth person has died following a February collision between two cars.
Delaware County Sheriff Ray Dudley says 68-year-old Benjamin C. Parsons of rural Muncie died Tuesday at an Indianapolis hospital.
Police say he was driving Feb. 27 when a car driven by 18-year-old Joshua Lowell Hartley of rural Gaston crossed the center line and crashed into Parsons’ vehicle.
Hartley and a 28-year-old passenger, Matthew T. Cass of Muncie, were pronounced dead at the scene. Another passenger, 18-year-old Lydia J. Astrop of Albany, died the next day.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
The Star Press reports that Parsons’ death leaves Hartley’s twin brother, Jacob, as the crash’s sole survivor. He remained hospitalized Tuesday in serious condition.
A witness told police that Joshua Hartley’s car was speeding shortly before the collision.
Information from: The Star Press, http://www.thestarpress.com