KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) — A woman has died in a fire at a western Michigan motel.
The Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office says 46-year-old Aimee Sue Lambert died in the fire Saturday morning at the Comstock Motor Court Motel in Kalamazoo.
It says she was found dead inside the unit where the fire was reported about 2:45 a.m.
Damage to the motel was limited to that unit.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Could this new version of an old grain help fight climate change and feed the world?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- At Alaska's most popular national park, climate change threatens the only road in and out
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- When a fisherman pulled in his line, he knew he had 'something weird': A 40-pound alligator gar
No other injuries were reported.
County Undersheriff James VanDyken tells the Kalamazoo Gazette the cause of the fire is under investigation, but it’s believed to be accidental.