NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a 4-year-old girl was critically injured when she fell from a fourth-floor window in Newark.
The fall was reported shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities were told the girl was playing in an “upstairs area” of the building and fell out of a window. She was being treated at a hospital, but further details on her condition were not disclosed.
The girl’s name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Key Largo is so flooded that crocodiles are swimming in the streets
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Trump records probe: Tensions flare over special master
- Ian lashes South Carolina as Florida's death toll climbs
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce after 27 years
No other injuries were reported in the incident, which remains under investigation.