CANTON, Ohio (AP) — A 4-year-old Ohio boy has died after the vehicle he was riding in was hit by two pickup trucks.
The Canton Repository reports that Zayne Paulik was pronounced dead Wednesday of injuries suffered in the crash Tuesday night in Canton.
Police say the boy’s mother and his 2-year-old sister suffered minor injuries. One of the other drivers was also hurt.
Police continue to investigate the crash. No charges have been filed.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
Information from: The Repository, http://www.cantonrep.com