CANTON, Ohio (AP) — A 4-year-old Ohio boy has died after the vehicle he was riding in was hit by two pickup trucks.
The Canton Repository reports that Zayne Paulik was pronounced dead Wednesday of injuries suffered in the crash Tuesday night in Canton.
Police say the boy’s mother and his 2-year-old sister suffered minor injuries. One of the other drivers was also hurt.
Police continue to investigate the crash. No charges have been filed.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Inside the elite prep-school world of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, accuser
- Two women athletes were separately killed in Iowa. But only one suspect — a Mexican — inspired outrage.
- Under right terms, Kavanaugh accuser may testify after all WATCH
Information from: The Repository, http://www.cantonrep.com