DELANCO, N.J. (AP) — Four people were rescued and another remains missing after their boat overturned on the Delaware River in New Jersey.
The Coast Guard says the five people were aboard a 16-foot recreational boat that hit a wake around 5:40 p.m. Monday near Hawk Island in Delanco.
Four people were rescued by another boat before the Coast Guard arrived on the scene. They were being treated at hospitals for undisclosed injuries, but their names and further details were not disclosed.
The fifth person in the boat, identified only as a man in his 20s, remained missing early Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Health plans no longer have to cover preventive care at no cost. Here’s what to know
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- AP sources: Trump facing at least 1 felony charge in NY case WATCH
- One key player did not cooperate with prosecutors: Trump’s financial gatekeeper
- A rescue dog and goat are best friends. A shelter put them up for adoption as a pair.