FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — Authorities in Alaska say four people, including a child, have been found dead in a Fairbanks hotel room.
The Fairbanks Police Department says in a statement released late Friday that the deaths appear to have been caused by gunshots.
Police say arriving officers found a man crying as he sat in a second-floor hallway.
According to police, the man directed officers to a nearby room, where they found the bodies.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Inside the world of Buy Nothing, where dryer lint is a hot commodity
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Biden's critics hurl increasingly vulgar taunts
- Far-right anti-government group grows significantly, report says
Police say there is no threat to the public.
No further details were released.