PRAIRIEVILLE, La. (AP) — Four people have been arrested in the death of a Louisiana man who police say was lured into a trap.
An Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office release Monday says 35-year-old Jason Giles, 38-year-old Joseph Oncale, 35-year-old Mark Forbes and 28-year-old Fallon Gautreau were each arrested on charges of first-degree murder and attempted armed robbery in the death of 48-year-old Brian Long, who was found Sunday. Forbes is also charged with attempted armed robbery.
The release says Long was lured to Oncale and Gautreau’s residence to be robbed. It says Giles and Oncale hit Long in the back when he arrived while Forbes stood by with a handgun. Long fled with the three men in pursuit onto Brown Road, where he was later found dead.
It’s unclear whether they have lawyers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says