SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Police have arrested four people after searching a Sioux Falls town home for a man wanted in a double homicide, but the primary suspect remains at large.
Authorities believed that Manuel Frias was at the home, but he was not found Wednesday. The Argus Leader reports SWAT and police vehicles were on the scene for more than two hours.
On Tuesday night, a 30-year-old man and 26-year-old woman were arrested after a standoff at a Sioux Falls apartment that lasted several hours. Deputies were attempting to serve a warrant when they learned one of the suspects had a pistol.
The woman arrested is associated with Frias, who’s being sought for first-degree murder in the shooting deaths Friday of 28-year-old Samuel Crockett and 30-year-old Corey Zephier. Police say the shooting was drug related.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach