LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas Metro police say 35 people were arrested in the second day of Electric Daisy Carnival, including 33 for drug-related felony charges.
They say the other two arrests Saturday were for undisclosed misdemeanor charges.
Police made 33 arrests total on Friday.
Event organizers say about 138,500 people attended the carnival’s second day and 65 were removed from the festival grounds compared to 77 ejections last year on Day 2.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- Human body found in the mouth of 14-foot Florida alligator
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Nebraska mother sentenced to 2 years in prison for giving abortion pills to pregnant daughter
- Cassidy Hutchinson reappears. She has more Trump stories to tell