MALDEN, Mo. (AP) — Three southeast Missouri teenagers are charged with second-degree murder in the beating death of another teen.
The Sikeston Standard Democrat reports that 17-year-old Dante Gibson was found unresponsive around 3:30 a.m. Sunday on the porch of a home in Malden, about 190 miles (305 kilometers) southwest of St. Louis. He was pronounced dead a short time later at a hospital.
The suspects face arraignment Tuesday.
An autopsy is planned. Police say Gibson died after being “continually punched and kicked” in an apparent dispute over money and drugs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Donald Trump indicted; expected to surrender early next week WATCH
- Trump is indicted in N.Y. Here's what it means and what happens next.
- FBI documents give new view into Las Vegas shooter's mindset
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Twitter feed suspended over anti-trans tweets
Information from: Standard Democrat, http://www.standard-democrat.com