THERMOPOLIS, Wyo. (AP) — A head-on collision in Wyoming killed three people, including two from France.
The wreck happened just after noon Tuesday on Wyoming Highway 120 near Thermopolis.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol says 18-year-old Kolten Scott Moss, of Laramie, was driving a 2003 Dodge Ram pickup truck that veered across the oncoming lane and off the road.
The Highway Patrol says Moss drove back onto the highway and into a 2019 Winnebago Outlook motor home driven by 75-year-old Ib Ruan Jensen, of Cannes, France.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Notre-Dame came far closer to collapsing than anybody knew VIEW
- Here are the Republicans who broke with their party and other takeaways from the vote on Trump’s language
- House votes to kill Trump impeachment resolution
- Abigail Disney is taking her family's company to task over working conditions at Disneyland
- Congressman files articles of impeachment against Trump despite pushback
Seventy-two-year-old Elsebeth Feilberg Jensen, also of Cannes, was a passenger.
Flames engulfed both vehicles and all three died at the scene.