MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Three people have been injured in a fire that destroyed an apartment building in Manchester, New Hampshire.
WMUR-TV reports that six families were forced out of their homes on Thanksgiving night.
One resident was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries and two firefighters received minor injuries.
Four dogs and a rabbit were rescued from the complex.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No.'
- The coming California megastorm
Authorities believe the fire was accidental and started by carelessly disposed of smoking materials.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com