AZUSA, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles County sheriff’s detectives who were called to a home where there was a large pool of blood have found the body of a man who had been thrown over the side of a canyon road.
The Sheriff’s Department says the investigation led to the arrest of three men, and fourth is being sought.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was assaulted at the home in unincorporated Azusa but investigators do not know whether he was killed there or at the location where the body was found Wednesday evening off State Route 39 in the San Gabriel Mountains.
Authorities say the three men under arrest are acquaintances of the victim.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sitting all day increases dementia risk — even if you exercise
- How to watch tonight's second Republican presidential debate
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Florida school district orders removal of all books with gay characters before slightly backing off
- Over 50 arrested after mobs ransacked Philadelphia stores. Dozens of liquor outlets are shut down