WHITE SETTLEMENT, Texas (AP) — Three Fort Worth-area brothers are being held on a charge of capital murder in the shooting death of a teenager.
Twenty-three-year-old Sean Garrison, 18-year-old Tyee Garrison and 17-year-old Kyle Garrison were being held Thursday at the city jail in White Settlement, west of Fort Worth.
White Settlement police say the three were taken into custody Wednesday in connection to the Sept. 18 death of 18-year-old Xavier Olesko.
Police say Olesko and Sean Garrison were acquaintances and the two planned to meet outside a home. Garrison arrived with his brothers and police say the trio intended to rob Olesko.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- 6 drastic plans Trump is already promising for a second term
- The coming California megastorm
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Authorities have not indicated a motive for the shooting and they say additional arrests may be forthcoming.
Jail records don’t indicate whether the brothers have attorneys who could speak on their behalf.